By signing this document you will waive certain legal rights. Please read carefully.
1. This is a binding legal agreement; therefore clarify any questions or concerns before signing. As a Participant in the sport of swimming and/or the events, programs, competitions and activities organized, operated conducted and/or sanctioned by the Downtown Swim Club (collectively the “Events”), the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms:
2. The Downtown Swim Club and its directors, officers, committee members, members, employees, volunteers, participants, agents and representatives (collectively the “Organization”) are not responsible for any injury, personal injury, damage, property damage, expense, loss of income or loss of any kind suffered by a Participant during, or as a result of, the Events, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the Organization.
I have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 1 and 2.
3. I am participating voluntarily in the sport of swimming and the Events. In consideration of my participation, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with or related to the sport of swimming and the Events. The risks, dangers and hazards include, but are not limited to, injuries from:
4. Furthermore, I am aware:
5. In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate, I agree:
I have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 3 to 5.
6. I acknowledge that I have read and understand this agreement, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, spouse, children, parents, guardians, next of kin, executors, administrators and legal or personal representatives.